PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan 1st timer (YEAH!!!)

deedeenmickey
02-25-2009, 09:32 AM
I will be checking in on June 3 checking out on June 10. Will I be able to use the dining plan on my check in day. We drive to Disney so we get down there about 1:00 on check in day but we leave really early on check out day. We also plan to go to Universal a few days so we should have plenty to use on the first day if it is allowed. I'm so excited and I want to make it worth while.

c&d
02-25-2009, 10:14 AM
We have used the dining plan on the day we've checked in.

MMFreak
02-25-2009, 10:25 AM
When you check in you will have all of your meal credits on your key. You can use them as you see fit. All in one day if you want to. But as soon as you check in they are usable I think up till midnight the day you check out.

DixieBelle
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM
If the meal credits are on your key, how is the best way to keep up with how many credits have been used?
:confused:

c&d
02-25-2009, 10:53 AM
If the meal credits are on your key, how is the best way to keep up with how many credits have been used?
:confused:

If I recall it's listed on your receipt from the meal how many credits you have left. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

PetefromRI
02-25-2009, 06:44 PM
If I recall it's listed on your receipt from the meal how many credits you have left. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct.If you ate TS dinner,the reciept will say how many TS dinners you have left.If you have a QS meal,the reciept will say how many QS meals remain.

beksy
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
They can also give you a print-out at the front desk/lobby concierge too I think.

PrettyMinnie
02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
They can also give you a print-out at the front desk/lobby concierge too I think.

I believe you are correct.

deedeenmickey
02-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to make my ADRs! I hope to try alot of new resturants.