PDA

View Full Version : Food Court at POR

beksy
02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Hi everyone,
How's the food court at POR? Also how early and late is the area to refill the refillable mugs open? We probably won't be at the food court much except to fill our mugs but might want to grab a quick breakfast, lunch, or snack. I haven't been to a resort food court before (didn't use it at CBR) so I don't really know what to expect. Is it like a cafeteria where you get all your food and pay for everything at once? I'm assuming everything is already prepared. TIA! :mickey:

JavaDuck
02-25-2009, 01:33 AM
Hi Tiffany,

I'm not sure of the exact times the food quart at POR opens, but if my memory is correct it was open around 7am. I remember we got some beignets are first morning before heading to AK.

Some of the food is made to order and others are premade. There appeared to be a good selection of choices. The only thing we had there was the beignets and then a shake later in the week. Enjoy your stay!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-25-2009, 08:39 AM
The food court at POR is great!

There is a large "cafeteria" section, where you can go to the different areas and order what you'd like (burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, etc). There is also a "grab-and-go" section, where things are already prepared and wrapped for take-out.

I think it is open until 11pm or midnight for refills, I can't quite remember, but it was fairly late. If POR had the beignets like FQ, then it would be perfect :mickey:

elmjimmlm
02-25-2009, 09:40 AM
There is a made to order section for breakfast that has a lot of options, for dinner they have create your own pasta which we love...They also have pizza, sandwiches, a bakery with great muffins and also burgers...
We like to eat breakfast there because of the convenience of it and it is tasty too...:tasty:
From what I can remember I believe that most of it is open until 11pm or midnight and open very early...

mom2morgan
02-25-2009, 04:51 PM
They also have a carved meat station which is quite good...and they were open for pizza until midnight which was wonderful because of the ungodly hour we arrived at!

beksy
02-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the info! Have to make sure to get my soda fix!

DryCreek
02-25-2009, 09:07 PM
I think that the River Mill Food Court is quite possibly the best resort CS choice - at least from what I have seen!