PDA

View Full Version : Big & Tall in Disneyworld

Jenbabe411
02-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi ya'll! Well I read the section "large and in charge" of the info central section but if I could get any more feedback I would really really appreciate it.

My great boyfriend is coming with me and my family' on our trip to Disneyworld in May. Sam is 6'9" and about 330 pds. I was just wondering if people who are this same height/weight or know someone who's that height/weight thats been to Disneyworld has any tips or advice.

I am so happy Sam is coming with my family on this trip. I know he is excited too but I can tell he is hesitant thinking he will not be able to go on any rides and will be left waiting around for us the whole time(I wouldn't let that happen). From what I have read I am reassured he will be good for most rides (maybe not SM) but any other feedback on this issue would be greatly appreciated so I can reassure him that he is going to have a blast!

Thanks in adavance for the help!

Jennifer, Texas :mickey:

tinklover
02-24-2009, 04:25 PM
first off lemme start by saying
:welcome: to Intercot. I have not personally been with someone his hieght and weight before but i HAVE been in line with someone who looked to be about that combo if not taller. we were in line for splash mountain and thru some of the line he had to duck thru. your DBF is going to have a blast. Have a magical trip.

BluewaterBrad
02-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome!! I wouldnt worry too much. My good friend chet isnt as tall as your bf but he is an easy 375 if not more. The RnR coaster harness is pretty snug on him, but not really an issue. Everything else is no problem. Have a BLAST!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
02-24-2009, 04:41 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

I'm about 6'5 and on our last trip was about 360 (I'm 245 now! :woohoo: ). The only problems I had were some of the rides being a little tight on my knees. Things like BTMRR, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain were a little tight. So, your DBF might have some slight height issues, but he should be able to fit comfortably on pretty much everything and squeeze into those things that are a little tight. Just be sure to have him always to ask to sit in the front of the cars. That makes a BIG difference for tall folks.

MarkC
02-24-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm 6'5" and 205, and all legs. I basically can't ride Space Mountain unless I'm willing to endure a lot of pain. Splash Mountain and BTMRR are really tight, so he may want to steer clear of those as well. Most other rides should be ok. Those 3 were made when people were a lot smaller, but anything newer is fine. Enjoy.

Jenbabe411
02-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the Welcomes and replies!

I am going to show my boyfriend these replies so he can be as excited as i know he wants to be for our trip!! Any more feedback would be still appreciated!

Thanks again!

PETE FROM NYC
02-25-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm lucky, my flab folds. DW was not so lucky 2 yrs ago. She is "bottom heavy" and could not fit in Figment, Spaceship Earth, or Star Tours, to name a few.
She lost a whole lot recently and is hoping for the best on our upcoming trip in September.