PDA

View Full Version : Planning for MVMCP

pinktweety
02-23-2009, 06:31 PM
My DH and I are planning a trip in December from the 1st-11th and we want to do MVMCP. I keep hearing conflicting reports about crowds so I was wondering whether or not any day is better to attend than another. I was thinking of going on Tue Dec 1 but now I am not sure Tuesdays are good days to go. Any suggestions? :confused:

DisneyPrincess21
02-23-2009, 09:47 PM
My DH and I are planning a trip in December from the 1st-11th and we want to do MVMCP. I keep hearing conflicting reports about crowds so I was wondering whether or not any day is better to attend than another. I was thinking of going on Tue Dec 1 but now I am not sure Tuesdays are good days to go. Any suggestions? :confused:

They say the crowds are worse on the weekends, But like everything else it's hard to say for sure what it will be like. I personally don't think there could be a bad time at a mvmcp. I went for the first time last year on Thursday 12/18. Which was one of the last mvmcp of the year. It is pretty much low crowds no matter when you go, unless the night is sold out. But one of the cm's at the park told us the stop selling at around 20,000 i believe she said. which isn't much considering how big mk is. When we went, we walked onto every ride we went on. We walked right onto Pirates Of The Caribbean with no wait. Walked right onto Haunted Mansion. and right into Philharmagic. All with no lines or wait whatsoever! It was awesome! I'm planning on going to mvmcp again this year during my trip 12/6-12/12. Hope you and dh have a wonderful time.

faline
02-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Weekday parties are usually (but not always) less crowded than weekend parties. I, too, would likely choose to attend a Tuesday party.

I've found early December crowds to be low to moderate, in general.