PDA

View Full Version : What Time?

jrpersinger
02-23-2009, 06:05 AM
What time do the resort buses begin running? Do they start early enough to make 7am ADRs?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-23-2009, 09:34 AM
I have never had a 7am ADR, but have had many prior to park opening, and never had a problem getting a bus to the park in time.

I'm assuming that Disney will offer busses as early as they need to get people around, but if you have a super-early ADR I would double-check with the resort, they may have some tips for you (like what time to be at the bus stop).

TheDuckRocks
02-23-2009, 09:36 AM
It has been our experience that the busses don't start running unitl 7 to 7:30 AM. Before that time we have always taken a taxi to make sure we arrive for ADRs on time.

DisneyBabies
02-23-2009, 11:20 AM
When we went 2 years ago, BCR told us that busses begin running at least 1 hour before the first park dining ressie of the day regardless of what time the park opens (when I called CBR, they told me the same thing. And yes, I was transfered to CBR, since the person who originally answered the "CBR" line didn't know. Also, three of the many CM's I've talked to from the dining line have said the same thing.). We never had a problem getting to our ressies. Let the concierge desk know that you have early morning ressies and find out what is the earliest time you should get to the bus stop.

I have also heard of families w/early ressies @ resorts being dropped off at the resort rather than going to a park then taking another form of transportation to the resort. Now, I don't know if this is all the time or if it is up to the bus driver, but it might be worth asking about.

I hope this helps.

beksy
02-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I have also heard of families w/early ressies @ resorts being dropped off at the resort rather than going to a park then taking another form of transportation to the resort. Now, I don't know if this is all the time or if it is up to the bus driver, but it might be worth asking about.

I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

This happened to us with our Chef Mickey's ressie. We were coming from CBR and let the front know the night before to find out times and stuff. That morning we were the only ones on the bus so the bus driver just took us to the CR instead of the MK. We didn't have to ask or anything. She said since it was just us it wouldn't be a problem. :thumbsup:

jrpersinger
02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Our goal is to have the earliest ADR for Hollywood and Vine and Tusker House on morning EMH. I don't mind driving myself if we have to. We did that our entire trip last year since SOG buses don't leave that early and we had several 730m ADRs. We like to go as early as possible. We are early birds.

Thanks for the info!

Beast_fanatic
02-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Our goal is to have the earliest ADR for Hollywood and Vine and Tusker House on morning EMH. I don't mind driving myself if we have to. We did that our entire trip last year since SOG buses don't leave that early and we had several 730m ADRs. We like to go as early as possible. We are early birds.

Thanks for the info!

The first ADR time for Tusker House last December was 8:05am.