PDA

View Full Version : Got the Castle BF!

ChewyStriker
02-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Well, called last night to confirm that today was when we could start making adrs and the woman on the phone said yes - unless you want Chef Mickey's or Cindy's Royal Table. In my 15 trips, I've never eaten in the castle, so I figured, what the heck - I'll see if she has anything! We will be on the dining plan, but won't get in until late on our first day, so I figured if she had anything, I could use the 2 ts credits. Mostly lunch was available, but one day, she said she had one BF spot at 10:15. I snatched it up. I'm so excited! So now, what should I expect?

Otherwise, I was able to get Coral Reef dinner (which my son is excited about) and 50s Prime Time dinner today. Beyond our first two days though, the agent on the phone said I'd have to call back because the restaurants hadn't opened the system for adrs. Thought I'd be good for 90+10 today, but that wasn't the case.

Oh well, will call back in a couple days to try and get Ohana dinner, Tempanyanki (ok, I know it's spelled wrong) and Crystal Palace BF.

doodleboy
02-22-2009, 05:54 PM
I think it is something that everyone should do at least once in their many trips there. We have not done it the last couple of times because we were getting burned out on it. Only did breakfast once, but I remember it to be OK. I like lunch menu better, but I am not a big eggs, bacon, sausage breakfast person. Makes me sluggish and thirsty. I do think there was a yogurt and fruit option also. I like the theme of the room and it has a cozy feel to it even though the room is a good size. Love the windows! My biggest complaint is the fact that the princesses seemed to be rushed through the room. This was more apparent in the last few lunches we had there. I remember them to be more attentive and spend more time chatting the first few time we ate there.

We have been taking my daughter to BBB and then 1900 PF for dinner the last couple of trips. We have enjoyed the food and characters there much more.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-22-2009, 06:37 PM
There is something magical about being in the castle. We've had breakfast there once, and dinner once. It is quite beautiful, the food is good, and it is just SOOOO cool to be in the castle.

You'll enjoy it :princess:

DisneyFr33k
02-23-2009, 11:57 AM
It was our favorite breakfast we've had there. And, they will keep bringing out more of what you like most until you tell them to stop! Have fun and enjoy!!

pdrlkr
02-23-2009, 05:36 PM
:congrats:

beksy
02-25-2009, 07:39 PM
Congrats! I hope the rest of your trip is just as magical! :high5: :tink:

PrettyMinnie
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Sounds amazing! Hope the rest of your trip goes just as well! :minnie: