PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dinner Ideas?

TinkiTime1989
02-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Since our trip is about 4 weeks away, my friends and I have decided to have a Disney Dinner & Movie night once a week until we leave. I have Mickey & Pals Pasta so I'm thinking Mickey-roni and Cheese for part of this weeks dinner. Any other Disney themed meal ideas?? Thanks in advance! :mickey:

Beast_fanatic
02-22-2009, 07:07 PM
You can reproduce favorites from Disney restaurants by using the Recipes from info central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/default.asp).

And, there's always Mickey shaped pancakes. :mickey:

ElenitaB
02-22-2009, 07:59 PM
From what I've heard, Costco has Mickey-shaped chicken nuggets.

I always make Mickey waffles the last few weekends before we go.

TheMartellFamily
02-23-2009, 11:17 AM
I have seen fruits under different disney characters. A favorite of my kids is the apple dipper carmel found in the refridgeration section at our local supermarket. I have also seen Mickey shaped hamburgers in the frozen food section.

disneyfan328
02-23-2009, 12:16 PM
for our trip in 2007 we surprised the kids by having a "disney dinner" they just didn't catch on right away.

I made a large pizza (cheese for the kids) and 2 small personal pizza (pepperoni for DH and me) when i placed them on the table they shaped a "hidden" mickey. I also cut up cucumbers and cherry tomatoes for the salads and made more hidden mickeys out of them. For dessert I made chocolate chip cookies shaped vaguely like mickey heads! It wasn't until dessert that my son said hey mom these kinda look like Mickey!! I said hey what do you know about that, they kinda do don't they!

After dinner we threw on a disney movie and then the kids got to open a large box that had arrived from Florida. Inside was their invitation to WDW and a bunch of tshirts, new bathing suits, some personalized t shirts that I made along with autograph books and travel journals ect.

looking back on it they now see all the hidden mickeys and thought it was a blast. This year (as long as all goes well and we still go) we will be surprising them at easter with an easter egg treasure hunt with clues that will lead them to discover where we are going.

have fun with it!!!