PDA

View Full Version : What's happen to every one

Blue Genie
02-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Just like the title what's happen to everyone. This post here is really gotten short it's like 11 topics in this place. I know I haven't myself been chating on here that much. The reason is It seems like nobody is on anymore. I had a felling when VMK when down this was going to happe. I would love to come to Small Worlds with you guys but my computer dosen't get it anymore. I get a blank screen now. So that's why I'm not there anymore. So what's happening to our family?

Tiggerdog
02-21-2009, 10:24 PM
I miss our VMK family too, Genie.

I'm just really busy at school right now. It is concert season and we have conferences as well. I am also having trouble reading the computer again because of my dumbo eyes.

Maybe we should all get Amimal Crossing for the Wii so we can chat and play on that. I think Figgie said he would buy us the games. ;)

Hugs to all my friends!

JPL
02-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Just been busy and Playing smallworlds. Genie maybe you should try again they just did an upgrade maybe that will help

WDWfanatic742
02-21-2009, 11:22 PM
I'm busy with college and friend stuff. I never knew so much drama could happen with women until the past few weeks haha :D

JPL
02-21-2009, 11:30 PM
Fan it's just the tip of the iceberg trust me ;)

Blue Genie
02-21-2009, 11:38 PM
JP I try it send the update when Tink post it on here and I get nothing. Maybe I can add my last 2 trip reports on here that I haven't done send nobody been on. I know Dino is at FL. I understand his reason. Well if you guys want my last two trip reports let me know and I will post them up.

JPL
02-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Wish i could help Genie but I'm too far away :(

Try running windows updates and upgrade flash player and shockwave .

chrisb26
02-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Well as you said I'm in Florida right now. I have been pretty busy and I work in the evenings most nights which means I dont get home until late. But I'm having fun like my job so far which is good.

Blue Genie
02-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Yeah I know Dino I know. That is why I don't expeat answers from you that much right now. But tonight is a shock for me seening your post on here.

Patricia
02-22-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm out here, but my time is limited by my inability to stay awake past 8. Yawnnn..:sleepin:

I do try to read every afternoon. Maybe I should use that time to write a trip report. :blush:

What happen to Queen? Wasn't she starting a report.. and where is Tea?

Hellooooo

wizardmickey
02-22-2009, 08:03 PM
And where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
I check in here daily, often from my iPhone, which makes it hard to reply to anything 'cuz typing on them itty-bitty keys sometimes is clumsy.
I too have been keeping busy - gigs, recording, work, stuff around the house, making plans for some upcoming trips (Nebraska & Texas for weddings and to D.C. to visit my little bro in the military).
I try and make swings through SW whenever I get online as well and usually run into the same 4-7 people. It seems quite a few people have chosen to stay over on Elf Island (which I check maybe once every 2-3 weeks just to see) and some are over on POTC (which I finally got my computer to let me back onto after it crashed last month!)
Keep the faith Big Blue - we're still out here!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
02-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, I've been wondering about that too. I haven't been posting much because the huge load of homework I've been getting and the projects I have to do for school. XD My schedule's getting pretty cramped so I can breeze by the forum for 5 minutes then return to my life of a suffering student :P POTC makes my computer real slow and I usually miss Friday night SmallWorlds because I go out with my friends/family for some event. I miss you all a ton, I stop by every few days but this board is getting slower now :( Mucho love! :heart:

Blue Genie
02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
I know another one we haven't hear in a long time... Green Cat. Wonder what's happen to her and Pink. I don't have Pink on Myspace anymore so don't know what's up with her.

JPL
02-22-2009, 10:25 PM
I think Green Cat is Hibernating since spring is aorund the corner we might see her again soon ;)

wizardmickey
02-22-2009, 11:45 PM
BLUE GENIE;
I don't have Pink on Myspace anymore so don't know what's up with her.

I went searching for Pink.i after I read your last reply Genie and suddenly realized she's missing from my friends list too. Maybe we needs to start a quest...

Blue Genie
02-23-2009, 12:11 AM
The day I saw her missing on my list I ask Pirate if he knew. He said she drop her account and that's it. So don't what happen.:eyes:

TinkRocks
02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm here - usually on SW during my free time (soon to have a lot more of that).

Bump into the usual crowd on SW, but do miss the ol' VMK family. I know a few of the VMK family were on SW last summer, but I guess have found other game sites to frequent, which is understandable. Everyone has a choice to do what they wanna do during their free time.

Genie - check out the technical section of the SW forum to see if there is anything posted regarding your issues with logging on. Not much we can do to help 'cos we aren't in the same room as you.

Hugs to everyone!!

Randypandy
02-26-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm still here too. :) I mostly am on elf island when i can get the chance to play. I see a lot of host hula and groovy on there. I've just been so busy. We went to 3 concerts within the last month and a half and i have the new kids on the block concert next month. :D. My sisters birthday was last week and my moms is this week so we've been celebrating. I had gone to sea world for their bud and barbecue to see Hall and Oates which was great. I heard there might be another vmk game opening up in may called vmk unleashed but don't know if it will happen or not. I thought i would get on here and let you all know im still here and im not going anywhere. Plus you can email me if you like on (edited as per TOS) :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
02-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Sorry guys I've been playing on Pogo a lot for badges for my Mom. And haven't been on sw, elf island, or any other game sites out there.

Marla
02-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Hi Everyone! I get on SW when ever I can. It seems like I had more time to play when we had VMK. It appears like the general theme is that we all got so busy. It still is fun to get together with everyone in SW. We had a fun game of Draw a couple of weeks ago.
Say, Genie whenever I have trouble with my computer, I clear my cookies. Maybe that will help you. I think TinkRocks has a great suggestion with technical help as well.:tink:

Thumper03
03-15-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm out here, but my time is limited by my inability to stay awake past 8. Yawnnn..:sleepin:

I do try to read every afternoon. Maybe I should use that time to write a trip report. :blush:

What happen to Queen? Wasn't she starting a report.. and where is Tea?

Hellooooo

BrerFan and Queen are still around...though it does appear that we are trying to set some kind of record for slowest trip reporting EVER!:blush:
Ever since the economy started dropping like a lead balloon, my work hours and stress level went to an extreme.:faint: Think of my job as the person in the Crow's Nest of a ship...I'm the first to see that we're going to hit the rocks or fall over a waterfall and I have to help guide the ship. :sail: That means I see the downturn coming first, and have to report back to management making recommendations about production levels, and therefore lay-offs. It's been a very difficult 6 months. I'm usually so tired when I get home that by the time we're through dinner, I'm ready to sleep. :medic:Not much time for catching up on happier topics here...or finishing up that darn trip report!
We really haven't forgotten about our VMK family - honest. We'd be devastated if this format for communication wasn't available.

...And we WILL finish the trip report!! LOL!! Pathetic I know!

JPL
03-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Queen and Brer??? :confused: Who are they :confused:

trackbarroness
03-17-2009, 07:33 PM

You mean I'm supposed to be logging onto SW?

jjramsey
03-18-2009, 06:24 AM
We have been busy as well. I hardly have time to go online anymore abnd when I do, it is on VFK. They had their first ride event last night, so did at least go there and get the free start pieces.

See.low
03-18-2009, 05:52 PM
BLUE GENIE;

I went searching for Pink.i after I read your last reply Genie and suddenly realized she's missing from my friends list too. Maybe we needs to start a quest...

Pink is alive and well, she just cancelled her Myspace account. She along with Mamacita, OhGee and a few others will be celebrating with me at the Happiest Place on Earth this summer. Woot! :woohoo:

trackbarroness
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
I hope they come looking for DisneyDreamin' whilst there here. :)

Chescat
03-18-2009, 09:50 PM
The ones that put up with you during the Intercot trip. :fresh::goof:

I've been missing too. We've been playing a lot more on SmallWorlds until Pirates comes up with a major upgrade. Between Pirates, SmallWorlds and assisting with a website, I don't really have much time anymore. :blush:

Patricia
03-22-2009, 11:31 AM
I hope they come looking for DisneyDreamin' whilst there here. :)

Dream, the Happiest Place on Earth is Disneyland.
:mickey:

JPL
03-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Patricia Patricia searching memory banks........

Cross reference trip and fall...................

Cross reference cookies..................

Patti...................

Insufficient data to identify ..................

Cross Check Lake Monsters ..............

Overlaod REBOOT REBOOT

Patricia
03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Sigh..

I keep telling you, the Lake Monster is Ogopogo.

Ogopogo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogopogo)

.. and "someone" stepped on the back of my flips. :blush:

wizardmickey
03-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Ah, so that is the dreaded Ogopogo! Interesting.

Sorry ain't been around much either - we've been gigging about every other weekend (sometimes the entire weekend or back to back weekends) and in between I've been in the studio working on my "solo project" (which os coming along nicely) and freaking out over offers and the fact the band is getting air play in India! Maybe I'll tell ya the whole wicked story someday....
I know a certain Figgie won't be happy with 1 of the songs getting played in India! :thedolls:

Randypandy
03-24-2009, 02:16 AM
I've been playing on Elf Island lately and i haven't seen anyone on there lately but Seelow and Host Groovy. I miss seeing everyone. Wish we could all get on the same game once in a while. :(

JPL
03-24-2009, 10:47 AM
I know a certain Figgie won't be happy with 1 of the songs getting played in India! :thedolls:

Good thing I have no desire to visit India ;)

TinkRocks
03-25-2009, 06:14 PM
:fit: I want VMK back! :fit:

Even though I see a few ppl on SW, I do miss hanging out with everyone... :sadwave:

trackbarroness
03-26-2009, 08:36 PM
The first time I've been able to log onto the internet in almost a week. This happens every month we lose our internet connection. And do we get comped (sp) for the down time of our ISP? Nope