PDA

View Full Version : December deals?

jane52
02-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Anyone think there will be some good deals for December coming out? I would like to go that first week(depending on my economic status of course) but wonder if there will be any codes or pins for then. It seems the crowd levels aren't that low so will there be any incentive to offer some good rates?

Strmchsr
02-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Crowds are definitely not as low as they once were that week, but it's still technically value season so I imagine there will be a discount offered. If that's when you want to go I would suggest booking with Magical Journeys. When the December discounts are released (usually late August or early September) they will apply that to your package. If you can't afford it you can just cancel and get your deposit back as long as it's more than 45 days before your arrival.

pinktweety
02-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I am hoping for low crowds the first week of December as well. DH and I have never been at this time of year but I get nervous when people say it's crowded. And of course we would also love some good deals. Any money saved on the room will just be spent at the park.:mickey: