PDA

View Full Version : Is Donald's Breakfastasaurus gone?

PETE FROM NYC
02-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Thats where we have had breakfast a few times on past trips.I cannot find it under menus.
Is it done for?
What I see now is Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House.
Did that replace it?
How is Safari breakfast?

Figment!
02-21-2009, 06:17 PM
What I see now is Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House.
Did that replace it?Yes, Donald's Safari Breakfast is now offered in-place of Donald's Breakfastsaurus.

Other INTERCOTees will likely be along soon with their opinions of Donald's Safari Breakfast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Donald's breakfast at Tusker House is amazing! We loved it when we went last May, the food was great, the service amazing and we had super character interaction.

We weren't big fans of the old breakfast, but we really enjoyed Tusker House :mickey:

DizneyRox
02-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Yes, it's now part of the Dinosaur Graveyard over there in Dinoland...

wdwfansince75
02-21-2009, 07:32 PM
We really enjoyed Breakfastasaurus, and were sorry to see it go....but....we did the Safari Breakfast, and were really pleased.....We had a 10:20 seating....for 11 of us, from DGS#4, age 6 mo, to me....
Food was better than Breakfastasuarus....as was setting....lots more room....and the characters seemed to be better coordinated....
It is now a "Must do" for us.

pianobabe
02-21-2009, 11:57 PM
We (DH and I) did not enjoy our breakfast at Tusker House. The service was slow and the food was not that great. We were very disappointed. We will not be going back this year.
My In-Laws were at Tusker House several days after us and they had a very poor experience as well. Their problems weren't with the food, but with a character and a manager. They are not going back either.
I know other's had problems with Restaurantasaurus, but we typically had good experiences there.

stitchaholic
02-22-2009, 08:06 AM
we had breakfast at tusker house and found that the service was great and the CM very attentive. it's a breakfast buffet,so there is alot of choice,regular breakfast fare,mickey waffles,pancakes,eggs,potato's,bicuits,many sweet breads(mango/chocolate is amazing!),pastries,cereals and several african dishes,it was very yummy!
donald,daisy,mickey,minie,goofy were all there and spent alot of time with everyone,there was a table full of adults only next to us and they stopped and spent time with all of them as well.
we were extremely satisfied with our time there.

big blue and hairy
02-22-2009, 02:24 PM
We've done both Breakfastasaurus and the Safari Breakfast. We much prefer Tusker House. It's easier to get around, it's brighter, and the food is very good.

:sulley:

#1donaldfan
02-22-2009, 04:00 PM
....we've done both and sorry to say that Breafastsaurs was better.....not to say the Safari Breakfast is bad, just the other was better......

......the Tusker House is very, very nice and the atmosphere is wonderful.....so, in time it will "grow" on us.....:mickey: