PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I haven't been around lately...

J9
02-21-2009, 03:08 PM
...But I'm a glutton for punishment. After passing the PA/NJ Bars this summer, I opted to take the Florida Bar next week so that I could leave the option of moving to Florida open if I decided to make the leap.

So, yeah...by this time tomorrow I'll be holed up in a hotel room in Tampa desperately trying to cram in some last minute Florida law. I studied not nearly as much this time around and was working full time. Therefore, I could really use the pixie dust because I know that passing is not as much of a sure thing this time around.

Please send some pixie dust my way!!! I'd really appreciate it!

In other news, I will be SO CLOSE to Disney and yet not able to go. What a bummer.

DixieBelle
02-21-2009, 03:28 PM
Congratulations on passing the PA/NJ Bars!!
:clappy:..:cheers:..:clappy:

Here is Pixie Dust for you. GOOD LUCK!!
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

RedSoxFan
02-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Good luck on your Florida bar exams.:thumbsup:

beksy
02-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Good luck! Now if I can just get this paper written I might be able to take a bar exam one day. :tink::tink:

pianobabe
02-22-2009, 12:02 AM
I wish you a lot of luck. You did fine on the other two, I'm sure you will do well on this one too. Just remember what I told you before, relax.

DisneyDog
02-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Best of luck! I know you'll do great!

Jill

crazypoohbear
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
Good luck and FOCUS on the exam not how close you are to disney ;)

J9
02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Well I'm done. Thanks for the well wishes.

Parts of it felt much much harder than last time and parts of it felt much much easier. Unfortunately, I started to feel sick during the test this afternoon. As soon as I got off the plane (an hour ago), I took my temperature. Fever of 101. Darn. I don't think it affected my performance, but it might have.

Results out in April. I'll keep you all posted!!

Now...off to bed (work tomorrow...boo!) and then maybe planning a Disney trip for this summer to wind down!

murphy1
02-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Good luck, Janine!!!! I had a few friends take that same test in same place!!! Hang in there and hope you feel better soon!