PDA

View Full Version : gift baskets

squijee
02-19-2009, 10:30 AM
Does anyone other than disney florist deliver gift baskets to the resorts? I looked at what they have and really didn't find anything that I thought my friend would like for her b-day.:party:

TheRustyScupper
02-19-2009, 11:33 AM
1) Yep.
2) There are three of which I am aware.

squijee
02-19-2009, 11:45 AM
What are they? How can I get in touch with them?

gmgdisneymom
02-19-2009, 12:02 PM
I would like to know as well - we will be there for easter and i would lke omething for the kids and our friends who are going with us but there is nothing I really like on the offical florist site

faline
02-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Keep in mind that the Disney florist will work with you to develop something you want if you don't see what you like on their site.

barbiegirl314
02-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I'd also be interested in the names of some florists that would deliver kid themed gift baskets. We're going in May but staying off-site at a condo.

TheRustyScupper
02-19-2009, 04:37 PM
What are they? How can I get in touch with them?

1) Send me an email
4) Put "Room Baskets" in the subject line.
3) I will return the email with some choices.

NOTE: This is done so we do not publish "ads" on the board. Also, do an email instead of listing requests here. It is easier to do a reply with names, besides, I don't know when I will get back to this post again.

whistlewhileyouwork
02-20-2009, 07:01 AM
When I stayed at the WL in Jan I saw a lady delivering baskets. I asked for her card. her website is memoriesbybetsy.com. Her baskets looked very nice and she was delivering to the front desk.

A nice alternative to WDW florist. Im going to use her when i go for the princess marathon in March:mickey: