PDA

View Full Version : Lie to Me

Ian
02-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Is anyone watching this new Fox show?? I got hooked after the first episode and am really enjoying it.

Just wondering if any of my fellow INTERCOTters were getting into it as well?

WishingStar2006
02-19-2009, 08:34 AM
LOVE IT!!! There are so few great new shows this season...I hope they keep this one around!

IamBelle
02-19-2009, 08:49 AM
I really like this show, I am addicted to it. Last night's episode was really good and unexpected. I can't wait another 2 weeks for the next episode!!

PirateLover
02-19-2009, 08:51 AM
It comes on at a bad time slot for me. My Weds nights are packed between Lost, American Idol, and Top Chef, and it's been airing opposite Lost. But I did manage to tape two episodes and I really enjoyed them. Maybe I will have more time to watch taped episodes after the Top Chef finale!

BedknobsandBroomsticks
02-19-2009, 08:53 AM
Except sometimes he mumbles a bit and with that Brit accent, my DH and I are like "what did he say". Thank God for TiVo. We have to listen like 4 times and don't always figure it out. I love the show. Everyday we look in the paper and say that picture is going to be one lie to me. Yesterday we said it about a certain athlete's photo. :number1:

SBETigg
02-19-2009, 10:07 AM
I love it, too! And I find myself studying people for their micro-expressions now, as if I'm developing some analytical skills just from watching. :D

Ian
02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I love it, too! And I find myself studying people for their micro-expressions now, as if I'm developing some analytical skills just from watching. :DThat's so funny ... I find myself doing the same thing.

From what I understand, the show is doing well in the ratings and should continue at least for a full first season.

tinklover
02-19-2009, 11:34 AM
I just watched episode 4 on here and I really liked it i think i will be tuning on wed nights form now on and those i miss i will catch on here. Thank's Ian.

bicker
02-19-2009, 03:34 PM
It comes on at a bad time slot for me.Yes, for us as well. We have two HD tuners in our DVR, and 9PM is too late to watch anything live, so between Lost, Life, Criminal Minds and Lie To Me, two shows aren't going to get recorded. Even if I had a third tuner, I'd point it toward Criminal Minds before Lie To Me. Even though Lie To Me was very good, unfortunately, for us, it is on up against three better shows.

LauraleeH
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
I've been watching since the beginning, I'm addicted! It's definitely a favorite...kind of like House without all of the medical drama. I don't care for the ER-type shows...so this show is perfect for me!

TennesseeTink
02-19-2009, 07:10 PM
LOVE IT!!! We set the DVR to Lie To Me and Criminal Minds. They're both great but Lie To Me gives me a good laugh now and again, not to mention how intriguing it is and, as others posted above, I'm learning alot.:thumbsup: I love those real-life clips they play too.

TheDuckRocks
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
We have been watching Lie To Me since the first show and are really enjoying it. Our favorite parts are the clips, usually have us laughing like mad. The one this week with the whole finger thing was just too funny.

Ian
02-20-2009, 11:34 AM
The one this week with the whole finger thing was just too funny.I know! I was actually surprised there wasn't maybe a little fallout from that, but I guess the media has other things to focus on right now.