PDA

View Full Version : Limo Service

DawsonAR
02-17-2009, 01:36 PM
What Limo services have you tried and who do you recommend/not recommend? Thanks

DizneyRox
02-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I used to use Happy Limo but their service level has fallen way off in recent years. Next trip I'll probably use Quicksilver and see if they live up to the hype.

faline
02-17-2009, 01:55 PM
I recommend Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/). I used them on our last trip and was very pleased with the service! Plus, they are an Intercot sponsor so using them helps support this site!

VWL Mom
02-17-2009, 01:57 PM
We have used Quicksilver numerous times and are very pleased with their prompt and courteous service.

MOJoe
02-17-2009, 02:49 PM
I used Mears Transportation when staying at the Dolphin a few years back. Great service. We even got a surprise upgrade to a stretch limo on the way back to the airport. If Disney ever stops providing "free" Magical Express, hiring a towncar will be our preferred transportation to the resorts.

PetefromRI
02-17-2009, 04:25 PM
We like QuickSilver,and they sponsor this site.We'll be using them again this May.Douglas is a gentleman and the towncar is very comfortable.A great way to start a vacation.

MonoMan
02-19-2009, 09:47 PM
We just returned and used Quicksilver for the third time - they were fabulous. We've never had a problem with them and this time we had an unexpected flight change - they were great about changing out pick-up time.