PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service dining reviews 2/8-2/14

dfamasb
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM
2/8 El Pirata y el Perico (temporary location while Pecos Bills is closed) - D :ack:
We ate here only because it was extra magic hours and Cosmic Rays was packed. It was awful!! The burgers weren't even warm. Yuck!!

2/9 Cosmic Rays - A
Sonny was back from his refurb and was great as always. I had a burger dressed up with grilled onions, mushrooms and cheese sauce. The fixings bar here is great. Another member in our group had the chicken and rib platter and said it was great as well. Kids loved dancing to Sonny's songs.

2/10 Wolfgang Puck Express - A :thumbsup:
Easily the best counter service in my opinion. Just dh and I this time and we both had bbq chicken pizza and creme brulee. So very yummy!!

2/11 Wolfgang Puck Express - A :thumbsup:
Had to go back to try the Chicken Tortilla Melt which was every bit as good as it sounded. Had more of the yummy creme brulee. Would return again and again.

2/12 POFQ food court - B
Had a quick lunch here waiting for our Magical Express bus to take us to the airport. I can't speak for anyone else in my party, but the Muffaletta and pasta salad I ordered was good. We also had some breakfast items over the course of the week and they were good as well (except for the bacon which was always chewy).

SBETigg
02-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Wow, I guess we know why El Pirata y el Perico isn't open much. Sounds awful. But everything else sounds good. Thanks for the reviews!

Iluvpooh
02-17-2009, 12:26 PM
As a side note to the above about El Pirata y el Perico, My DH did get a burger and it was gross, but I got the pork sandwhich and it was great!

dfamasb
02-17-2009, 12:40 PM
As a side note to the above about El Pirata y el Perico, My DH did get a burger and it was gross, but I got the pork sandwhich and it was great!

My mom said her pork sandwich was good as well but after the burger I don't know if I'd give it another shot :sick:

Iluvpooh
02-17-2009, 07:24 PM
Yikes sandwich with an "h" what was I thinking?!

dfamasb
02-18-2009, 06:46 PM
I overlooked one counter service in my reviews!

Columbia Harbor House - A
I had the Lighthouse sandwich and it was WONDERFUL!! It is hummus, tomato and broccoli slaw...I would highly recommend it! :thumbsup::thumbsup: