PDA

View Full Version : Mears shuttle

Jen C.
02-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Quick question...

I know with everyone usually taking advantage of ME, is there anyone who can give me their recent opinion of the Mears Shuttle Services? We are not staying onsite, and would rather not spend the money this trip for a rental car. We're considering Mears for the first time. Opinions? Efficient? Also, we have a 3 year old. If we don't rent the car, we will not lug down the car seat if the shuttle offers child safety seats. Can anyone help> We're leaving tomorrow!! Nothing like last minute planning and changes! :(

vicster
02-16-2009, 02:14 PM
I don't know about car seats but Mears drivers are the ones driving ME so I would have no problem going with Mears.

Goofster
02-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Mears is Magical Express, but before ME we always used Mears. They were fast, friendly and were always on time. I would suggest visiting their website and making an online reservation. You can also call the number on there and ask about the car seat issue. I believe they are just big vans or motor coaches, so whether you bring a booster seat is up to you.

DizneyRox
02-16-2009, 02:50 PM
I've never been a fan of Mears. The few times I used them they managed to screw up the simplest thiings. I do a town car now, or a rental if I have the need for more than just a ride back and forth to the airport.

King Triton
02-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Mears should be fine and I definitely agree with making your reservations online.

As other posters mentioned, Mears is the bus portion of DME, so they should be good. (Different buses of course)

Also, I would strongly recommend verifying your return reservation by phone after you arrive, just to make sure its set up properly.