PDA

View Full Version : Taking a bed topper?

Sweetpea29488
02-16-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm not really sure what you call it. It can be called egg crate mattress, featherbed mattress. You put these on top of your reg. mattress to make it softer. I was thinking about taking one this time for our bed. We'll be driving so luggage is not a prob. Do you think this will be a prob. for mousekeeping? I would put a sheet on it. I guess I could put it on the bed at night and roll it up and tuck away for the day. We'll be staying at Pop. We've stayed here plenty of times (mod and deluxe not an option) and love the resort but the beds are a little hard.

Seasonscraps
02-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I don't think it would be a problem for housekeeping, maybe just leave a note that it's ok to remove if it is?

disneymom15
02-16-2009, 10:39 AM
I don't see it being a problem either. I'd agree, bring your own fitted sheet from home because housekeeping only used flat sheets that they tuck between the top and bottom mattresses. We always seem to have trouble keeping them tucked in. They seem a little small. I've always wondered why they don't use fitted sheets. Does any know why?

Seasonscraps
02-16-2009, 11:07 AM
I've always wondered why they don't use fitted sheets. Does any know why?

I think it's just easier for inventory purposes to use one type of sheet.