PDA

View Full Version : Romantic Escape?

roryjulie
02-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Is it worth it to add this to the cruise? It was priced $359 and we weren't sure whether to add it on to our 7 night

TIA for any opinions

DisneyWhirled
02-19-2009, 02:16 PM
We looked at this too, and decided against it. It is truly a personal decision, though!

In our case, we have our children (10 & 7) coming along, so we would not have any privacy for a romantic champagne breakfast in bed. Also, we are doing a 4 day Wonder, and the REAS is the same cost as a 7 night.

The few things I liked about it included the 105 day booking window for Palo and the welcome basket.

We are pretty flexible on when we can go to Palo, so I think the standard booking window will work fine for us and I decided to order some special "extras" for our room as a surprise to everyone...and it won't cost me that much.

But...if it were DH & I cruising alone, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

Good luck with your decision!

Tinkerbellmom1
02-22-2009, 05:33 PM
We are booked on the Magic in October and I added the REAS package for several reasons: We have previously sailed in suites and love the 105 day booking for excursions and Palo, we are traveling in 2 cabins with our teens so the romantic turn down evening and breakfast in bed the next morning sounded great, I wanted the robes, and we'll have an excuse to try the Rainforest room (which we have not done on previous cruises). We don't drink wine so that doesn't appeal to us, but we'll do the sparkling cider instead. I would not have booked the package for the 4 night cruise, either. Booking the REAS package gave us some of the advantages of the suite without the HUGE cost!