PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach Towels

princessesmom
02-14-2009, 08:59 AM
We're heading to WDW on Monday and hoping to get to BB one day, if the weather cooperates. We have never been before and don't know what to expect. Do we need to bring our own towels? Are there chairs and tables scattered around to leave your non-valuable stuff? Thanks!

wdwnutz
02-14-2009, 09:14 AM
We were at the waterparks in 2008 and the towels had a $1 rental fee (non-refundable). At the end of the day just drop the towels in the return bin. The towels are not very big though, so we have always just brought towels from our resort pool area or our room and just ask for extra towels from housekeeping. The are plenty of chairs and tables but if you want one in the shade or under a pavillion get there when the park opens.

princessesmom
02-14-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks so much!

WDWFanatic
02-14-2009, 12:49 PM
If you have room in your suitcases I would suggest bringing your own beach towels (and not Disney themed ones ;)). It made it much easier for us to find our chairs at the water parks and by the pools. We did end up having to use a dryer for the bathing suits and towels when we got back to our resort.

Hope you are able to go to BB!

jonahbear2006
02-14-2009, 10:01 PM
We brought two swimsuits for everyone and then rotated them. The ones we weren't using, we left hanging in the closet to dry, for the day. That way we always had a dry suit.

hardingella
02-17-2009, 05:36 AM
Loads of sun loungers and chairs all over the park. The earlier you get there the better position you can get. Try and look at a park map before you go to work out wheres best for you. You can rent towls, I do remember them not being that big though. you can also rent lockers if you want to store stuff. I think that was about $5 which was refundable on return of the key.
We left stuff at our base, like drinks, hats, shoes etc and never had any problems.
BB is our favourite, you'll have a blast :thumbsup:

Magic Smiles
03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I think the one time that we hadn't already bought towels, that we took a couple from the hotel pool. They are the same ones as they rent if I remember correctly.