PDA

View Full Version : Mugs

alilprincessmom99
02-13-2009, 09:49 AM
So, I am thinking about purchasing the refillable mugs from the resort upon check-in. I know that you get FREE refills at your own resort with the mugs. But, what I was wondering is this, can I bring the mugs to the parks and PAY for refills in the mugs. I am not an environmentalist or anything, but, seriously, if I can save some space in the great garbage pit of WDW that would be great.

garthbarth1
02-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Thats a great question. I would also considering bringing my own mug and paying for drinks. Save a tree....or whatever they are made out of!

TheRustyScupper
02-13-2009, 02:40 PM
. . . can I bring the mugs to the parks and PAY for refills in the mugs . . .
. . . I have seen this being done
. . . if you get a sympathetic CM, you are good to go

Thats a great question. I would also considering bringing my own mug and paying for drinks. Save a tree....or whatever they are made out of!
. . . mugs are plastic
. . . so, you would save a poly's ester
. . . their family will thank you

VWL Mom
02-13-2009, 04:59 PM
. . . mugs are plastic
. . . so, you would save a poly's ester
. . . their family will thank you
:funny:

jonahbear2006
02-13-2009, 05:04 PM
I think you get more for your money buying a 20 oz drink. Once they put ice in that baby, you arent gonna get more than 12 oz to that cup.

beksy
02-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Off topic, but Rusty why the . . . instead of numbers? I recognize you with numbers! Now my entire night is thrown off and I'm going to bed to sulk. :pout::humph:

thepoats
02-15-2009, 09:38 AM
Off topic, but Rusty why the . . . instead of numbers? I recognize you with numbers! Now my entire night is thrown off and I'm going to bed to sulk. :pout::humph:

While we're asking, I would like to know why Rusty uses the numbers as well.