PDA

View Full Version : Awww...what a surprise!

Kennywife
02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
My hubby surprised me with Valentines Day gifts this morning! :D Here's what he gave me:
A bouquet of red roses :number1:
A box of Russel Stover's Candy :cloud9:
A smell good kit :heart:

I baked him a cake (yesterday) and gave him candy and a card. Gonna take him out to dinner tonite. (Got paid today!)

Anna

SBETigg
02-13-2009, 09:48 AM
That's really sweet. It's not even Valentine's Day until tomorrow. You two are getting an early start. :blush:

krose78
02-13-2009, 09:58 AM
But why should valentines day be limited to one day. I'm not expecting much from my husband, since he will be working but we will see. I will be happy with an I Love You.

Kennywife
02-14-2009, 10:16 AM
We went to Applebees last nite and had steak, fries, apps, and a big dessert. We also shared a glass of Pinot Noir. He was happy he didn't have to pay! :thumbsup:

So, today, just loafing around.

Anna

beksy
02-15-2009, 11:22 AM
I spent my Valentine's Day working on a paper that's due tonight (I'd probably better get back to it! :ack:) and 4 hours away from my Dbf. He was going to drive up to see me but had to work although he did call me bright and early to tell me Happy Valentine's Day. We're going to exchange gifts later. He did send me a card in the mail. It was so sweet! It played music and had a sweet message. It was the first card he ever sent me (usually just gives them to me or more likely forgets to get one and just gives me presents). I hadn't even reminded him! Of course I cried like a baby.

SBETigg
02-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I spent my Valentine's Day cleaning out the garage and taking bottles back for return with the DH. How romantic. This is what happens after 20 years together. ;) No, really, we decided to put off our fancy meal out for a later date. The garage needed cleaning. We had fun doing it together and we exchanged Valentines in the morning. We're pretty romantic on a regular basis, actually. Sometimes it's not all about the flowers, chocolates, and greetings cards... and sometimes that's fun, too.

pink
02-15-2009, 12:29 PM
My boyfriend pulled out all of the stops for V-day.

He got me this gigantic teddy bear, it's head is 3 times the size of mine, a big card, Starbursts (my favorite) and wrote me a poem and framed it.

I was beyond shocked.:mickey: