PDA

View Full Version : Miss Piggy on The View

Melanie
02-13-2009, 03:26 AM
:ack:

Anyone else see her? The voice was terrible, or was it just me? Sounded like a man! :secret:

PirateLover
02-13-2009, 07:17 AM
Haven't seen this particular appearance but I'm a huge muppet fan. The guy who took over her voice is just all over the place. Some days he's terrible, some days just ok. But you can always tell it isn't Frank Oz. :(

5togetherWDW
02-13-2009, 07:57 AM
I thought her interview was really odd. She sounded ok on the Today show the other day, but not on the View. It was dissapointing.
Maybe she had a frog in her throat? (Sorry Kermit.)

Melanie
02-13-2009, 08:09 AM
Haven't seen this particular appearance but I'm a huge muppet fan. The guy who took over her voice is just all over the place. Some days he's terrible, some days just ok. But you can always tell it isn't Frank Oz. :(

Shows what I know! Being the Muppet fan I'm NOT, I had no idea her voice was a man to begin with. lol! Now it's very obvious it's a man, or at least on this particular show it was. It was very odd, like 5togetherWDW said.

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Miss Piggy was also on Fox News in the morning and I thought the voice was decent (obviously different) but what stuck out was that "she" seemed really slow on her feet when it came to the witty remarks.

DisneyDog
02-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Why is she making the rounds? Is there a Piggy project about to debut?

PirateLover
02-13-2009, 04:38 PM
She is promoting her book "The Diva Code."