PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for teens during couples massage

Dream'nDisney
02-12-2009, 10:41 AM
I was thinking about booking a couples massage either at the spa at Y&BC or Madara Spa. Does anyone have any safe ideas for two teens to do during our massage?

TammiMcMan
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM
The "teens" cover quite a few years, but I'm guessing they would be old enough to be on their own for a little while. They may enjoy spending some time in Epcot going on the rides; there's the mini golf course close by; if they're old enough, they can rent the sea raycers.

ThanxForNoticin
02-12-2009, 11:45 AM
I agree with the mini-golf idea, if that is something they might like to do. It's a pretty simple walk from the Swan to Fantasia Golf.

Dream'nDisney
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM
...hmm siblings holding long metal sticks without parental supervisions??? sounds like trouble to me. LOL Actually, that is a very good idea. I guess they could also play in the arcade. Thanks

Cinderelley
02-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Well, you don't say how old they are or whether they are girls or boys. The spa has teen therapies. Would they be interested in any of those? Where are you staying? Could they relax at the resort? Will it be warm enough for them to go to one of the water parks?