PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code

terri110874
02-12-2009, 06:44 AM
I final got a pin code mailed to my address. However, it has a name that no one in my family knows on it. I call and spoke to someone at WDW reservations. Mind you this house that we live in has been in our family over 60+ years. She said that I could not use it because it not in my name. But the kicker is when she tried to pull it up by the name on the card it goes to another address. She told me it was a misprint on the mailer but could not honor it.:mad:

Does anyone know if there is that I can get this honored? this $500 gift card would help on next vacation to wdw. Also the dates on this mailer is the time I am going
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Strmchsr
02-12-2009, 07:53 AM
No you can't get it honored. The name is what matters. Same as if I get an email. It has to be the name of the person on the email. However, you can call reservations and ask if there are any pins attached to your name. Often times there are if you ask.

badkitty
02-13-2009, 01:23 AM
It is frustrating. I took my sister on vacation last year so her name was on my reservation. So guess what? She gets the $500 gift card offer pin code at my address. And I can't use it. Do you think I got a pin code? Nope, nothin'... bummer...

jonahbear2006
02-13-2009, 01:51 AM
so i cant give away a pin code that im not using?

Strmchsr
02-13-2009, 07:43 AM
so i cant give away a pin code that im not using?

That is correct.

caryrae
02-13-2009, 10:15 AM
Could you imagine if you could give pin codes to other people, they would be all over Ebay.