PDA

View Full Version : Thumperbug Pre Trip Preview

thumperbug
02-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Cast

Me 41 Disney nut and Disney Travel agent
DH 40
DS 6-will be 7 in 3 weeks.

We will be staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge (again) from Feb 15-21. Flying down on first flight and home on last flight to take advantage of max park time.

Sunday-MK and Dinner at Chef Mickeys. Then back to MK
Monday-DHS at opening to ride TSM. FIL and wife will be arriving from Bradenton FL and will meet us at the park. Dinner at Sci Fi, Probably head off to Epcot after
Tuesday-Mk and lunch at the Castle
Weds-Breakfast with Donald at AK. Maybe afternoon by the pool
Thursday- DTD, lunch at T-Rex and then off to another park...
Friday-Epcot. Lunch at Teppen Edo. FIl and wife go home.
Saturday-MK-always a last day tradition. Back to MCO at 2:30.

Now if I can just get over this respitory infection by flight time Sunday.. I will be in good shape.

Stay tuned for trip details.

yourmagicalguide
02-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Sounds like you're very organized for this trip :)

Can't wait to read your trip report when you return :mickey:

goofy78
02-12-2009, 02:34 AM
sounds like y'all are going to have a great trip!! :mickey:

vizsla
02-12-2009, 05:21 AM
Have a great time.

DizNee143
02-12-2009, 10:10 AM
sounds like it will be a great vacation..cant wait to hear all about it when you guys get back!
hope you are feeling better soon!! :mickey:

yjgirl32
02-12-2009, 10:58 AM
I hope you feel 100% by your trip. Have a great time. Can't wait to read your reports.

thumperbug
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling a little better and am so grateful I had everything packed last weekend before I got sick.

2 more days!!!!

thumperbug
02-14-2009, 10:26 PM
its 10:20 pm. We are all packed, bags are under weight limit, with clearly mark tags and TSA approved logs. DME tags are firmly affixied.

Bags are by the door along with the 2 carry ons, and the stroller.

Everyone is showered and in bed (I'll be there shortly) so come 4 am, we just have to get dressed, load up the car (and the kid of course), say our tearful good byes to my beloved dog Thumper who will be shooting me with daggers from her eyes. Then it will be off for the 20 min ride to the airport. Secuirty shouldnt be bad...and we got seats A1 & A2 for boarding....but it won't be until that flight takes off on time and flies those 2 hr and 15 mins to Orlando and lands safely with all engines working and no birds in them that I will be able to relax and start my vacation.

My multplie trips thru MCO have given me the expertise to fly thru that place and get to DME check in record time.

faline
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Goodness! It's almost time for you to come home! Hope you've had a wonderful time!