PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner?

LarryBoy
02-11-2009, 09:21 AM
How hard is CRT to get for dinner?

Figment!
02-11-2009, 08:30 PM
The dinner is not as popular as lunch or breakfast, however; dining in the Castle is still a highly sought after experience.

As with all reserveable dining locations, the best way to ensure that you dine at them is to be flexible with your times.

disneyers
02-12-2009, 12:07 AM
You may know this, but I have been told that only the Fairy Godmother "appears" at dinner. I've heard that Cinderella is only present at breakfast and lunch.

However, this may have changed? Hopefully someone will know for sure!

LarryBoy
02-12-2009, 08:20 AM
We are not really looking for the Princess. It's my son that wants to eat in the castle, and he wants it to be night. I think he remembers when we ate there about four years ago for dinner, before the changes. We were there during the fireworks and I think he remembers that. At the time he was afraid of fireworks, but now he really likes them.

katzctkpt
02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
I don't know about dinner ressies but, breakfast is very hard. We've tried the last 2 yrs and finally got one this year. Also, I've read that breakfast is better than dinner don't know but, one of these trips we'll try dinner or lunch.

cheeky monkey
02-12-2009, 10:22 AM
We got dinner reservations for our upcoming trip. When making the ADR the CM told me Cinderella would be at the front of the resturant for picture taking and only the fairy godmother would be at the dinner.

Not a problem for us-it's me who wants to eat in that castle :secret:.

I'm so excited about this-it's our first thing we will be doing when we get to disney and I think it will be a great introduction for the kids!

DisneyBabies
02-15-2009, 11:54 AM
DH and I went two years ago on a last minute trip to celebrate our anniversary/belated honeymoon and we had dinner at the Castle. We were planning this less than 60 days out and managed to get a reservation (we didn't know how hard that should have been at the time) on our actual anniversary.

It was a wonderful meal! The food was good (although we are not gourmet diners by any means, it seemed better than the 'just average' that some guests describe it as), the atmosphere was everything we expected it to be and the service was one of the best of our trip. We dressed up for the occasion (I know most people don't, but this was our anniversary/first visit/first time in the castle, and we wanted it to be special) and there were a few people who asked where we were going so dressed up :blush:. We were seated at a table by the window overlooking Fantasyland and our server had decorated our table with confetti (DH laughed at me when I took a picture of it!) and he even brought us a gift of champagne glasses at the end of the meal (they are really nice and we still use them).

LOVED it and we are doing the breakfast for DS's b-day trip in a couple of weeks since he wants to "eat at Rella's house"! Hope you get the ressie you are looking for and have a great time!