PDA

View Full Version : POR-which building.

jonahbear2006
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
we are staying here and we have a 5 person room, so which building should we request for the best convienence. Is the property so large that I really want to be close to the bus stop or would you prefer to get to the pool easier?

Cinderelley
02-11-2009, 03:44 AM
The buses make several stops throughout the resort, so you should be able to find a place close to both.

elmjimmlm
02-11-2009, 08:46 AM
We like building 14 because it is the building next to the food court, quiet pool and you can cut through the parking lot to get to the busses...:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-11-2009, 09:13 AM
We stayed in building 18 on our honeymoon and loved it. There was a quiet pool right behind the building, the main bus stop was close, as was the main building, but it was just enough off the main path that we didn't have tons of traffic in front of our room :thumbsup:

beksy
02-11-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't have any advice--I'm still trying to decide between AB and the Mansions! :bang:

katzctkpt
02-11-2009, 10:44 AM
I don't have any advice--I'm still trying to decide between AB and the Mansions! :bang:

Besky:
By the looks of your signature you'll be celebrating an anniversary so, I'd say the Mansion side maybe bldg 90. I've always wanted to stay there but, we are a family of 5 and it doesn't accomodate our party size.

jonahbear2006:
I would say any of the following bldgs would be a good choice 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, or 27. By looking at the map these are the closest to the south depot and the food court. We've stayed in 14 and 18 and really like both of them and wouldn't have a problem with any of the others listed above.

jonahbear2006
02-11-2009, 05:00 PM
I think I like 14. What are the chances of really getting this? I really would be happiest here since we plan on relying on our vehicle to get to parks and resorts. We don't want to be stuck at Ohana waiting on a taxi at at 11pm again, with 4 sleeping children in tow.

katzctkpt
02-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Ours has been granted for the last 3 yrs.

elmjimmlm
02-11-2009, 10:15 PM
I think I like 14. What are the chances of really getting this? I really would be happiest here since we plan on relying on our vehicle to get to parks and resorts. We don't want to be stuck at Ohana waiting on a taxi at at 11pm again, with 4 sleeping children in tow.

We always get the building that we requested...If you have 4 kids then I would suggest when you make your reservation and ask for 14 I would also ask for a ground level room...Carrying tired kids up the steps isnt too fun...

mom2morgan
02-14-2009, 04:07 PM
We love the Mansions and were VERY disapointed to be put in AB last time. I find everything about the mansions better - lovely landscaping, and that little walk along the river..!

Mickey91
02-15-2009, 12:23 AM
We loved the mansions! We stayed in the Magnolia building. Beautiful!!

#1donaldfan
02-15-2009, 08:54 AM
I'd suggest the AB section as it's much, much closer to the food and main bus depot...(south). Upon returning to the resort on a late night, tired and ready for bed, it's nice to be the first stop. We normally request bldg 14 and each time they have accomodated us, of course we always check in very, very early. I see little difference between the mansion side and the bayou side with the exception of decor. The rooms are the same size and set up.......either would be fine I'm sure, I just like the easy and quick access to the food and busses.....:cool: