PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom Character Meals

andypooh
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Other than CRT and CP what character dinners are offered at MK? What characters are there at these dinners and what do you think about the food quality? Thanks for everyones help.

:mickey:

joanna71985
02-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Other than CRT and CP what character dinners are offered at MK? What characters are there at these dinners and what do you think about the food quality? Thanks for everyones help.

:mickey:

That's it. CP and CRT are the only character dinners at MK.

epceddie
02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
There used to be a nice character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, but it was discontinued back in January.
We love the Pooh characters at Crystal Palace, but we always make it a point to have bfast or dinner at Chef Mickey's so we can get our picture taken with Donald Duck.

Briansmom
02-11-2009, 01:04 AM
.. but we always make it a point to have bfast or dinner at Chef Mickey's so we can get our picture taken with Donald Duck.

So Donald is at Chef Mickey's? I was going by what was on Info Central and Donald wasn't listed. I was thinking about it because it had Mickey and Goofy, but Donald is my son's fave, so was on the fence about eating there...

Hayden's Dad
02-11-2009, 10:41 AM
CRT and CP also do character breakfast and lunch, Chef Mickey's does Breakfast and Dinner, Ohana's does a character breakfast. If you are part of a Grand Gathering you can do Tony's character breakfast. :mickey: