PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at DHS

Miss Tink 2
02-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a quick breakfast at DHS? We want to go one day when they open an hour early and will want to just eat a small bite there. Thanks everyone!

AwPhooey
02-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Check out Starring Rolls Bakery for some decent breakfast items.

It's located near (next to?) Hollywood Brown Derby; head down Hollywood Boulevard and turn right on Sunset Boulevard. The small restaurant is on the left, with outdoor seating.

Pastries are available all day with a changing selection.

yourmagicalguide
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
:ditto:

DH and I are already planning to stop there for breakfast on our upcoming trip :mickey:

Miss Tink 2
02-10-2009, 04:41 PM

It's located near (next to?) Hollywood Brown Derby; head down Hollywood Boulevard and turn right on Sunset Boulevard. The small restaurant is on the left, with outdoor seating.

Pastries are available all day with a changing selection.

Thanks for your suggestion! This sounds perfect and I appreciate the directions!!!!

crazygoalie39
02-10-2009, 05:27 PM
I agree with Starring Rolls. The only other place I can think of for breakfast at DHS would be Hollywood & Vine. They have a breakfast buffet.

A Big Kid
02-10-2009, 06:21 PM
I agree with Starring Rolls. The only other place I can think of for breakfast at DHS would be Hollywood & Vine. They have a breakfast buffet.

Does the ABC commissery not serve breakfast anymore?

crazygoalie39
02-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Does the ABC commissery not serve breakfast anymore?

Yes they do. I forgot about that. Well they did when we were there last April so I'm assuming they still do.

TheDuckRocks
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Here is the menu at ABC Commissary:

Egg and Cheese Bagel with bacon or sausage $5.79
Oatmeal $1.99
Yogurt $1.99
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.39
Cereal $3.09
Granola Bar $1.59
Cinnamon Roll $2.79
Danish $2.39

This is very limited in my opinion and when we went there it took forever to get the food and it wasn't very good. This place is on my never, never list.