PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Help

DakandZakMom
02-10-2009, 11:45 AM
I need some help. We are going from July 3rd - 11th. We have 7 day park hoppers with the water park option. On the day that we check out our flight does not leave until 7:00 pm. Can I use one of our water park admissions for that day??

I think that they are good until the end of the day on the day we check out but I want to double check.

Any help would be great!!:mickey:

trapper
02-10-2009, 12:31 PM
I would agree with you. Your tickets should be good till midnight on the day you check out. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to confirm that though.

joonyer
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
The short answer: YES, you can use an admission on your checkout day.

Unless you purchase the non-expiration option, all admissions on MYW passes expire 14 days after first use. So, If you have unused admission on your passes, waterpark or otherwise, you can use them up to 14 days after they are first used, even if you had checked out several days earlier.

coloradowendyl
02-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Park Admission tickets are good for up to 14 days from time of activation. You will be able to store your luggage at your resort for the day and then go to the water park and then return back to your resort to take DME to the airport.

Wendy

brian2000boston
02-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Just to make sure that they are getting the right information. They have a 7 day pass and 11 days at disney. In order for this to work in the water parks, wouldnt they need to have only used 6 out of the 7 days? just not sure if they are thinking the water park adds extra days.

DizneyRox
02-10-2009, 06:21 PM
A seven day pass would be 7 days at a MAJOR THEM PARK (MK< Epcot, AK, MGM). Adding the water park option would give you admissions to the water parks based on the number of theme park days purchased, but they are seperate admissions.

7 day ticket with water park should be enough for 11 days total if you spend a lot of time (mst of the day) in the water parks.

brian2000boston
02-11-2009, 06:09 AM
A seven day pass would be 7 days at a MAJOR THEM PARK (MK< Epcot, AK, MGM). Adding the water park option would give you admissions to the water parks based on the number of theme park days purchased, but they are seperate admissions.

7 day ticket with water park should be enough for 11 days total if you spend a lot of time (mst of the day) in the water parks.

Very good to know, THANKS!