PDA

View Full Version : Pet souvenir store in DD?

SignguyTom
02-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Hello,

My DW remembers a Disney pet store in DD. She says it's next to the "Hundred Acre Wood" Pooh store. Does anyone know the name of it? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Luv Eeyore
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I don't know the name, but I believe it is actually in the Pooh Corner store. I also think several stores in the World have pet souveniers.

gauvin4
02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm can't remember the exact name but I'm pretty sure it was something "tails". Pet Tails or Disney Tails. Who knows I could be way off the mark. :confused:

Hopefully someone will come along and correct me.

Tink#64
02-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Sorry, I don't remember either. Have you tried looking on a map, under the shopping category?

We always buy pet gifts, either our own pets or for those pet owners that take care of our furry ones while we're at WDW & there's a great selection at MouseGear in Epcot! That's where we've always gotten all of our pet souvenears! :thumbsup:

BMan62
02-11-2009, 07:50 AM
You can find it listed as Disney Tails under the Theme Parks tab - Downtown Disney Marketplace

www.intercot.com/themeparks/downtowndisney/marketplace/default.asp

beksy
02-11-2009, 10:05 AM
We loved this shop! Our cats and dog are our babies so of course they had to have presents when we got home...the Mickey ears that squeek and say "Princess" are still one of the dog's favorite toys! Plus its beside the Pooh shop (they connect) so it gave my sister something to look at while I was drooling over everything Eeyore and wondering how much of my spending money I should use in one store.

AmandaChan
02-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I remember it, but not the name. It's near World of Disney and Rainforest Cafe, sort of.

goofy78
02-14-2009, 04:01 AM
yep, i will definitely have to go to this store on my next trip.

DizNee143
02-16-2009, 04:03 PM
i use to love the store Tails...but every time i went to disney the store kept getting smaller and not many pet items...and then my sister went in the begining of dec and she said it was gone...how depressing! :(

NicksNitro
02-17-2009, 04:47 PM
They actually closed the big store and have partial inventory at the Pooh store in a corner. The surf shop is also closed and some of the space at the Pooh store has their inventory as well.

DisneyPrincess21
02-19-2009, 10:03 PM
I too loved shopping at Disney Tails. But sadly it's not the same as it was :( But I have found that at Emporium in Mk has a nice selection, While it might not be as much as they had at Disney Tails. It's better than nothing.

Imagineer1981
02-25-2009, 12:43 PM
The store is kind of a let down. Plus its very dog geared, so if you are looking for cool stuff for your cat or any other pet, its slim pickings