PDA

View Full Version : Help choosing a good room or building/section at the Carribean Beach Resort

Butchiem1
02-10-2009, 08:13 AM
I know everyone on these boards are very helpful, :D so as usual I decided to post here a question.

I will be going with my 2 sons (12 and 10) for our annual boys trip to WDW in June :mickey:

I was hoping that someone could help me choose a good room or building/section at the Carribean Beach Resort to request since its our first time there.

Thanks in advance

Nathan

yourmagicalguide
02-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi, Nathan! :)

Choosing your location and "island" at CBR depends on your tastes:

Do you want a newly-themed Pirates of the Caribbean room? If so, you need a room in Trinidad South :pirate:

Wanting a close walk to Old Port Royale for food, arcade, shopping, and the largest pool in the resort? The closest buildings to OPR are in Martinique (in order of closeness: buildings 26, 25, and 24) followed by Trinidad North (buildings 31, 32, and 33).

Needing a quiet room away from the noise of OPR? The farthest buildings are in parts of Trinidad South (buildings 37-39) and Barbados (buildings 11 and 16) :sleepin:

This is a fairly large resort, so you may need to take into account walking times and distances.

If you want further information or a map, let me know :mickey:

RedSoxFan
02-10-2009, 11:46 AM
We were in Aruba, Bldg #11 --- it was a renovated Finding Nemo room. It was very nice and the walk wasn't that bad to Port Royale.