PDA

View Full Version : Easter

angel2931
02-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Can anyone who has been to WDW for Easter tell me if there is anything special going on for the Holiday? Obviously I know nothing like Halloween or Christmas, but I was curious if there was anything (besides a whole lot of crowds LOL). Thanks! :mickey:

Strmchsr
02-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I think they do a special parade on Easter Sunday, but nothing like the MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Luv Eeyore
02-10-2009, 12:30 PM
We've been there a couple of times and had "egg hunts" at our resort (Beach Club and Boardwalk).

barnaby
02-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I was at MK on Easter last year. We got there around 3PM but did not notice anything special.

disneyers
02-10-2009, 03:51 PM
We were there at Easter last year. We stayed at the Poly. Here are a few things I remember:

FIL went to a special interfaith service.

Epcot had an Easter Egg Hunt for kids in the area of the walkways that "connect" the Tommorrowland fountain to the "front" of the World Showcase lake (someone help me out here with describing this location..... know what I'm talking about??? The pathway sort of to the left if you have your back to the WS lake?) I think they had bags/ baskets for the kids there.

Epcot had a special Easter Brunch. It was the first year, not sure if they are doing it this year?? It was pricey, but well worth it for us. Mickey & Minnie were there in their Easter finest. Loads of good food, etc.

They had tons going on at the Poly on Easter Sunday - Egg Hunts through out the day, crafts, etc.