PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dinner Package

Disney Crazy
02-09-2009, 05:22 PM
So, I haven't seen Fantasmic in a few years and would really :D like to see it when we go in May. Each year my DH and DD do not have the patience to wait :bang:. Now that it is not available every night, I'm afraid the wait will be even worse.

So, I'm looking for opinions for our May '09 trip. Do you think the wait will be longer? Have you ever done the Dinner package? Is it worth it?

Opinions please! Chime in!
Give me your :twocents:.

khunter
02-09-2009, 05:29 PM
I don't know when you are planning to go, but we tried to make reservations for te Fantasmic package during our trip, May 2-9 and were told that they were all booked for the two nights we are going to be there. So you might want to think about going ahead and trying to get reservations if it is something you are at all interested in.

chrisie703
02-09-2009, 05:57 PM
We are doing the dinner package May 3rd. Call as soon as you hit your 90 day mark. I called the day the May hours came out. I think anyone who doesn't get it will be kicking themselves. You may still have to wait a little, but a 90 minute wait with a toddler is way too long for me!! I made my reservation for the second showing of our stay, that way if we are lucky enough to see it earlier in the week, I can cancel without penalty.:D

Good luck.

Miss Tink 2
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Just made my ADR's for our May 11 trip and was not able to get the Fantasmic Dining Package as it was already full. They are only showing Fantasmic 2 nights when we are there and only 1 showing at 9pm. I am really disappointed because I know that we will now have to go and stand in line forever and hope to get a seat as it looks like it will be very busy that night.