PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Book ideas/Passport ideas

Disneymamaof5
02-09-2009, 05:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone could please help me out with this...we are taking 2 of our Daughters to Disney in May, and our two 3 year olds in September.
I heard something about making a personalized autograph book and passport to the world...I was wondering if anyone could help me out, by designing a cover for me and pointing me into the direction of the pages that I should add to these books. It is all of their 1st trip to WDW.

My daughters:
Charlotte age 5 years; Belle
Daphanie age 4 years; Cinderella
Madilynn age 3 years; Aurora

they are all into the princesses collectively too!

My son:
Gideon age 3 years; Incredibles (I guess)

Thank you so much for any and all help with this project, and suggestions for it!!

gerald72
02-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I'm curious about the ideas too.

DisneyBabies
02-09-2009, 07:48 PM
I made my DS a passport (http://s364.photobucket.com/albums/oo83/DisneyBabies2000/Epcot%20Passport%20for%20Rory/?action=view&current=DSC01955.jpg) that I got from another site, but I have no idea if anyone makes one with the princesses or the incredibles.

PM me if you would like the web address.

Kenny1113
02-11-2009, 08:46 PM
YOu made that??? Too cute I have to know how you did that. My kids wanted to buy one ( really cute with stickers and all)...of course once we were more than halfway around the world. Next time I could do this.

yjgirl32
02-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I make my own- for the girls I would make a crown autograph book- for the incredibles- hhhmm let me think about that one for a minute- if he was into cars I would say make a cars shaped autograph book. I fyo would like pictures of the one crown book I made pm me and I will e-mail you a picture. Good luck- I will think about the Incredible idea.

Lynn J Mc
02-12-2009, 04:51 PM
I bought an autograph book at the Dollar Tree and then customized the cover for my niece with her name and stickers of the princesses. They were able to call her by her name when she handed it to them. I have access to a laminator so I was able to laminate the cover on to a sticky sheet and stick it to the front of the generic book if that makes any sense.

Stormer
03-06-2009, 04:12 PM
I just PM'd you a link where you can get tons of autograph pages and passports to download and print.

AXOAlum
03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Disney Babies - very cute - good job!!

Stormer... would you please PM me with that info also? :mickey:

scrapbookmom5174
03-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Stormer,
Would you please PM me as well. Thanks so much!!!!

Stormer
03-09-2009, 09:27 PM
I just PM'd both of you the info! Enjoy!

disneyfan328
03-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I have made that autograph book as well :mickey: It turns out pretty good and saves the money from buying one. Its also nice as you can download the Disney font and personalize the front and back. I also made scrapbook pages and printed them out on cardstock (5x7) size and had them bound with a clear pastic front and back cover (spiral bound) at an office suppy store (one of the main ones) and it was about 3.00 per book. They turned out great for the kids' first trip, however they were heavy to carry around. I am looking into different ideas for this trip as it was just too much to carry around. I am thinking about doing the gift tag type things and a small clip board or maybe just a blank notebook and then cut the autographs out and scrap it when I get home. good luck with whatever you decide.

traceyo1
03-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I have an alternative idea to the traditional autograph book. We went online and bought a book called Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters. Ours was printed in 2004 but I am sure you can find it somewhere. It has 192 pages of characters, including princesses and pixar characters as well as traditional characters. It also has a few paragraphs of interesting facts about each character. We take this book with us each time we go. The characters LOVE IT!! We get so much extra attention when they see their own picture and get to sign on their page. There are even 4 blank pages for characters that aren't in the book, Mr. Smee, Mary Poppins. It then becomes a treasure hunt trying to find each character in the book to get their signature. The book cost about $15 at the time and when we fill this one, we plan on getting a newer one. Let me tell you it was the best $15 I ever spent on Disney.

PrettyMinnie
03-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Even though I really like the idea in the post above, I figured I would put in my own ideas. When I was younger my grandmother and aunt ordered books online. (I don't know where from, but I'm sure you could find them anywhere) and Disney stickers that I was allowed to use to decorate. (I got princesses, my brother got Mickey and my sister got Minnie) Not something spectacular but it was quick, easy and makes your little ones feel important. Plus you can get the same basic design but each of them customize it there own way. :minnie:

DANAM
03-31-2009, 08:33 PM
I have an alternative idea to the traditional autograph book. We went online and bought a book called Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters. Ours was printed in 2004 but I am sure you can find it somewhere. It has 192 pages of characters, including princesses and pixar characters as well as traditional characters. It also has a few paragraphs of interesting facts about each character. We take this book with us each time we go. The characters LOVE IT!! We get so much extra attention when they see their own picture and get to sign on their page. There are even 4 blank pages for characters that aren't in the book, Mr. Smee, Mary Poppins. It then becomes a treasure hunt trying to find each character in the book to get their signature. The book cost about $15 at the time and when we fill this one, we plan on getting a newer one. Let me tell you it was the best $15 I ever spent on Disney.

We have the same book. We use it trip after trip. The kids love collecting the autographs. It has been my greatest Disney investment.

But I am very interested in the site you all are talking about above. Could you PM me the info. We are going to christmas so I wanted to do a seperate book with some sort of christmas theme and carry around our encyclopedia too, for all the new characters.

By the way the 2004 version has not been updated yet.

thepoats
04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Stormer...Could you please PM me the autograph book and passport info?

Thanks!

agravette
04-19-2009, 03:58 PM
I would love to have the links to the passport material so that I can make my own too! Thanks so much!:cloud9:

Pop Centurion
04-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Stormer, if you could PM me that info also I'd appreciate it. My girlfriend would love to make her own.

rachel_future_candy_maker
04-23-2009, 05:43 PM
i brought a pillowcase and had characters sign that...i used sharpies, but they can smear when washed, so i suggest fabric markers. Also, if you bring something fabric to sign, make sure that you have a semi-hard surface to put under it:ccat:

jimsgal05
04-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Hello...I to would love the web site about make your own Autograph book...:mickey:
AlsoI work at a Hallmark store so I thought I would get a few cards with Tink and Winnie the pooh And the Princes's and have them sign them for my girls...DO ya think they would?

thanks, Have a great day:)

tinkgirl07
05-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Not sure if anyone mentioned this but....please learn from my mistakes! When I got my passport stamped I forgot to write down the translation of what the CM's wrote! So now going back looking at it and doing my scrapbook I have no idea when the people from Japan or Morocco or anywhere wrote to me :(

Good luck I'm sure whatever you decide will be very special and a great keepsake!