PDA

View Full Version : our trip report part 2

stitchaholic
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
cast-me(38 year old single mom) DD(9),DS(7)
the trip continues.,.here are the final 3 days

jan 31st

woke up and headed to cafe rix for another one of those irrisistable quiches and great,real coffees,and then we were off to epcot,when we arrived in epcot,we stopped at the kim possible station in future world to get a mission pass and get some info on what to expect,then we headed over to ride figment,we were almost alone on the ride(i shouldn't of just read kingdom keepers,i was scared to be alone on the ride,lol!) then we played with the kodak computors for quite awhile,it's so much fun!
then it was time to head to norway to start our mission,so we picked up our kimunicators and a schoolbread(which I couldn't wait to try because i love coconut,but i found it quite disgusting,some kind of strong spice in the bread turned me off),we were off to mexico,it is just so cool how they put together these missions,we had a blast! when we were done,we toured the world,stopping to take lots of pictures,this is my favorite thing to do,i make my kids dress up in different countries,lol! we stopped in japan for a mango tea slush,my daughter bought an oriental umbrella,and i bought some beutifully painted chopsticks. the showcase was not busy at all,we ran into several characters and had great interaction with them as there was no one waiting,we met snow white,then max,goofy,mickey,lily and perla. then we had lunch on a bench near the water,i had fish and chips from england,and the kids had mcdonalds fare which we ate in canada. after some browsing in mousegear,we left to go swimming at the resort.
we had an 8pm ressie at ohana's,so we went over to poly and checked in,it was our first time there for dinner,we were served our drinks,salad and chicken wings,and then the fireworks started,the kids enjoyed them from the window. we finished eating and headed to DD,just to catch a bus to our resort,it was freezing and we were tired out and full of meat!

feb 1st
we had a 10:30 reservation at chef mickeys for breakfast,so we headed over to MK for a little bit,we saw stitch in tomorrowland and got some great pictures with him,he loved my knapsack which was decorated with a babystitch stuffy strapped to the front with an intercot headband and a stitchaholic sash. we had to turn around and leave the kingdom for our brunch at chef mickeys,we grabbed the monorail and headed over to contemporary.
the breakfast was really yummy,my favorite so far,they brought a birthday cupcake for my daughter and we go to hang out with mickey and the gang,we had a nice table overlooking the resort pool and the lake. we waddled out of chef mickeys very full and headed back to MK.
this time,it was very busy,we took the train to toontown,checked out mickeyt and minnies,rode barnstormer and headed back to tomorrowland,it was too cramped and busy for us,so i bought my stitch mug and bucket of popcorn(i was collecting one from each parc) and we headed back to the resort. we spent the day at the pool and hottub,my son had made a friend from newyork and wanted to spend the day swimming with him,this was fine by me. we went to DD to have dinner at WPE,and have a final look around and pick up our gifts for my animal sitters,then went back to the resort and had to pack up for tomorrow's departure:(

feb 2nd
went to the lobby and did my airline checkin,called bell services to come collect my bags,me and my children,once all this was completed,we left for AK,we rode EE twice and headed over to tusker house for our ressie,we were excited to finally meet daisy. we had yet anoither huge breakfast,went over to dinoland to hang out for a bit,but it started to pour,so we left and went back to coronado for one last visit. we had lunch,despite not being hungry,but not wanting to waste any meals,and then left for the airoport.\
this concluded the trip report and our 2009:mickey:getaway

yourmagicalguide
02-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Sounded like a great trip :)

Thanks for sharing :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
02-09-2009, 07:07 PM
I really enjoyed your trip report. You timed the fireworks at Ohana's just right! Thanks for taking the time to write it!:mickey:

pdrlkr
02-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

DryCreek
02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Was definitely a washout! It was a cool rain. I took pictures so that I would recognize it if I ever saw it again (drought here at home).
It was an early EMH at AK, so we had just about done everything anyway when the rain really set in.

yjgirl32
02-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Great Report- thanks for sharing.

goofy78
02-14-2009, 04:00 AM
nice report and thanks for sharing.

what is a mission pass? you mentioned getting one in future world and i have not heard of these.

dtootsie42
02-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Nice report. Thanks for sharing :mickey:

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly

stitchaholic
02-15-2009, 05:57 AM
if you want to do the kim possible mission,you have to first get a mission pass at one of the stations in epcot,it tells you when and where to show up to get your kimunicator.

faline
02-22-2009, 06:14 PM
What a great time you had! Thanks for sharing with us!