PDA

View Full Version : Great American Family Sweepstakes

diz_girl
02-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Did anyone else get this e-mail from Disney Family? You basically win 3 years of Disney vacations - plus the cash for the taxes on your vacations (which I really like). It mentions that you can vacation at AKL or Disney's Grand Californian.

I checked the rules and you basically win a 3 year membership to DVC (actually 2 years and 364 days) at Saratoga Springs Resort. You can enter until February 16 and they pick the winner on February 23. The winner gets their first allotment of points 4-6 weeks after the selection.

I'm entering right now. Good luck to everyone else.

BMan62
02-09-2009, 10:18 AM
:secret: Now you've done it!!! :thedolls:

Made it harder for me to win!!!! I've been entering this sweeps every day for over a month!!! Now everybody will get in on it!! :D

Tinkerfreak
02-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Ok now you have us all worked up so could we please know how and where to enter?:thumbsup:

BMan62
02-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Disney Family dot Com under the Travel tab It's the second item that pops up in the Flash window

Mousemates
02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Disney Family dot Com under the Travel tab It's the second item that pops up in the Flash window

thanks.

Tink#64
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Yep, been there done that, goin back!

Also, on the Weather Channel online, there's a seperate WDW sweepstakes! Everyday I'm registering for both! Woo Hoo! :party: :fingers:
Good luck to all! Wouldn't it be cool if one of us actually one it? By that I mean me of course! :blush: Kidding! But yeah!

How cool would that be, for one of us here on Icot to win? :cool:
I know we'd all be happy for whoever won! Just thinking about WDW make me happy! :cloud9: