PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Dates?

JenniferS.
02-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know when they open up the 2010 for bookings on the Disney website? I want to look into maybe May or November of that year. Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I *think* it is usually around August that you can start booking packages for the next year.

Strmchsr
02-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Yep, August it is. However, you can book through Magical Journeys now and they'll adjust your reservation when prices and discounts are released. Disney allows bookings over a year in advance, but not through the website until they release prices for the following year.

JenniferS.
02-09-2009, 06:40 AM
Thanks for your reply's!!

beksy
02-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I booked for the first part of January 2010 back in August. I just paid a deposit based on the current rates and then Magical Journeys will update everything when the rates come out in August but I know I have my CR theme park view room reserved (sigh of relief and excitement! :cloud9:). I always work with Kathy and she's great, even when I'm driving her crazy canceling and re-booking due to lost jobs, found jobs, etc. If there's somewhere in particular you want to stay and it's a hard time to get in (and you can afford the down payment at the time which is always my big worry!) I'd get in touch with them and go ahead and book. You can always change/cancel if something comes up.

Harriet
02-10-2009, 07:14 PM
You can book up to 499 days from the last date of your planned trip room only. You pay one nights deposit at rack rate untill the prices are released which is in August. After that your deposit will be adjusted. You can't book a packahe until the prices are released. I use MJ and they take care of everything less stress for me.

goofy78
02-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Yep, August it is. However, you can book through Magical Journeys now and they'll adjust your reservation when prices and discounts are released. Disney allows bookings over a year in advance, but not through the website until they release prices for the following year.

good tip on MJ! i have never used their services before but will try them for our trip next year.