PDA

View Full Version : another CBR bus question.. sorry!

Lori Anne
02-08-2009, 12:08 PM
okay, my hubby asked this morning, after looking at a resort map for CBR, about the busses. I am still not clear.. (winter fog maybe?? :) I noticed that there are bus stops at all the "islands", are these the internal bus stops, or do the theme park busses stop at all these stops?? Trying to figure out where to stay, with our daughter in a wheelchair, it would be nice to know if we have to do a "bus Transfer" to get on a bus for the parks! could someone explain the bus system?? I know, dumb question!! :blush: trying to get this bus thingy through my thick head!!
thanks!!
Lori.

RedSoxFan
02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
The theme park busses stop at all the islands. We stayed in 'Aruba' in October and had no problems with the busses. The internal bus stopped there too.

watch4pixiedust
02-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Red Sox Fan is correct. The internal buses and all the park buses stop at all the island bus stops, as well as Old Port Royale (food court and main pool). Not a dumb question! :mickey:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
02-10-2009, 01:53 PM
One thing to be careful with the buses, assuming that the rules have not changed. No luggage allowed on the buses. Every day we seemed to see someone get on the internal shuttle to Port Royale to catch Magical Express, and the bus driver was always firm, luggage cannot be brought on.

You need to arrance with Bell Service to have your luggage brought over.

Otherwise as said, internal bus and park buses make all the same stops.

yourmagicalguide
02-10-2009, 02:51 PM
One thing to be careful with the buses, assuming that the rules have not changed. No luggage allowed on the buses. [...] You need to arrange with Bell Service to have your luggage brought over.

Thank you for this tip! Definitely going to save me time and headaches when DH and I are heading to the airport. :mickey:

beksy
02-12-2009, 08:49 AM
One quick tip I learned the hard way...the internal bus is the only bus that goes to the lobby area (I forget what it's called) so if you need to go there (especially on your last day) make sure to grab the internal bus. We went all the way to AK and back (with the bus driver trying not to laugh) before we found this out our last day! :blush: