PDA

View Full Version : Help with Double Stroller

Mammabruski
02-08-2009, 11:48 AM
We'll be needing a double stroller in a couple months :cloud9: and I'm trying to find one that is side by side, and can use my Graco Safe Seat car seat as well. Any ideas? Thanks!

afowl1017
02-13-2009, 04:41 PM
I have a Combi double stroller and it is a side by side. I love it! It is light weight, it folds neatly into a standing position without much hastle and quickly unfolds too. We have a van and you can stand it up or lay it down in the back trunk area. We have gotten many compliments on it especially when we have gone to WDW.

As far as your Graco fitting in the seat....you'll have try that out at the store. I know that our carrier/seat fit down in it no problem and it wasn't really the one that matched it. We bought our Combi at Babies 'R Us. It was more expensive than anyother stroller we had purchased in the past but it has handled very well with our DS or 3 and DD of 20 months. I believe the weight per seat can handle 40 lbs so that is a plus with having two children of different ages.

Hope this helps and good luck on your purchase!

Lacy
02-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Have you looked at the double BOB Revolutions. I know they are side by side and there is an adapter bar that you can purchase to use with the infant seat. I'm assuming the infant seat adapter works with the double stroller but I'm not positive. I just have a single BOB and think it is fantastic! So it is worth checking into.

Good luck. We just had our first and couldn't believe how much stuff there was to buy. You'd think it be easier with the second but then questions like this make me realize that there is plenty of stuff that is necessary to adapt to more than one.