PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
02-08-2009, 08:54 AM
I am hoping someone can help me with this. Are the EMH's the same every week? For example is every friday night EMH at MK and every Sunday morning EMH at Epcot? Or do they change from week to week? I know it is listed eventually what the days are... It would just help in my planning and ADR planning to know what parks have ADRs on what days now. :confused:

Thank you for any help!

joelkfla
02-08-2009, 10:06 AM
They usually stay the same for several months, then change depending upon the time of year.

That's usually -- but they also are switched around during individual weeks due to special events, holidays, or extended hours.

So the short answer -- No, you cannot reliably predict what the EMH nights will be until the hours are released.

the other micki
02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I can tell you that the EMHs are identical for our upcoming end-of-April trip as they were 3 years ago for our mid-May trip. Of course, we are going again during a similar time frame. The EMHs could be different at different times of the year (i.e. more EMHs are offered during busier times). I would make a tentative plan, but realize you may have to make some minor alterations later on.