PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Surcharge, Tusker house, and Tables in Wonderland questions

Mammabruski
02-07-2009, 02:57 PM
A couple questions here. . .
If we do the Fantasmic package with Hollywood and Vine, will we be charged the Holiday surcharge? We'll be there 5/26-6/2.
Next, are they still doing the Tusker house for Lunch, reserved seating for Nemo deal? If yes, for how much longer? Until June?
And lastly can you use Tables in Wonderland at T-Rex?
Thanks!

Mammabruski
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Any answer to any of the questions? Anyone? Please help!

VWL Mom
02-08-2009, 07:57 PM
As far as Tables in Wonderland, T-Rex is not on the list that I received in November.

Sorry I can't help on the other 2 questions. I'm sure someone will come along soon.

Figment!
02-09-2009, 10:24 AM
If we do the Fantasmic package with Hollywood and Vine, will we be charged the Holiday surcharge? We'll be there 5/26-6/2. The 2009 Memorial Day -Summer Break-Independence Day Holiday Premium period for all buffet and character meals is 5/24/ - 7/11. As the Fantasmic! package is the same price as a regular buffet dinner at Hollywood & Vine, I would assume the Holiday Premium would be applied to the price, but I am not sure.

... are they still doing the Tusker house for Lunch, reserved seating for Nemo deal? If yes, for how much longer? Until June? It is currently being offered, but it has never been announced when (or if) it will end.