PDA

View Full Version : Disney World...Been There, Done That, Going Back!

slheflin
02-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Anyone know where I can find a car magnet with this saying on it? I've heard they are discontinued and I've looked on ebay and craigslist and can't find one. Any place else I could look?

dismommy
02-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Ohh, I've looked to I've only ever seen people with the license plate holder, but I can't find one either and disney merchandising told me they were discontinued years ago.

Tink#64
02-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Keep watching Ebay, I've found lots of great Disney stuff there! I found my "100 Years of Magic" license plate on there a few years after the fact! I was fortunate enough to get my "Been there, done that, going back" plate frame at WDW several years ago, but have since heard many times that this item has been discontinued. It seems like I also read on here that after that was discontinued, there was a magnet (car Magnet?) or decal/cling with that phrase, so you might watch for that! ? Don't give up! :thumbsup:

DisneyDog
02-12-2009, 10:10 AM
I have the license plate cover. Had it for years now. I've never seen the magnet.

disneyboy98
02-15-2009, 11:38 PM
My mom has the magnet and she uses it at her work. She will not part with it as, when she goes away on our WDW trips, she makes sure that it is up there so people know where she has gone!