PDA

View Full Version : Akershus

alilprincessmom99
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Princess dinner at Akershus is one or two table service credits? My daughter wants to do one of the princess dining experiences but I am not sure I want to use 2 table service credits for this.

DisneyGlutton
02-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Its 1 TS credit and a decent value too, as you get a. a picture in a nice holder with a princess b. a cold buffet to start c. your entree and d. a nice dessert platter. I would recommend it for sure.

jonahbear2006
02-06-2009, 08:41 PM
yes, this is sooo much better than Royal Table. The dining room is very elegant and the food is great! I also love the meat and cheese buffet, prior to dinner, and their desserts were some of the best and unique we have had. And dont forget to ask for more, the desserts are refillable! All the same princesses and they spend more time with you here than at Royal table. Bonus! If you get lunch time, then you will be in world showcase to catch the princesses all over the worlds; aladdin, the beast, mulan, and mickey, minnie, goofy, pluto, stitch, lilo...Its a great place to be for Lunch!! One of our favs!

jwildflower1981
02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
How is it for breakfast? Do you get the picture then also?