PDA

View Full Version : price of sea racers..

goofiecrazy
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Thinking of maybe renting the little sea racers this july while down there.I can remember renting these when i was younger driving around the lake in my own little boat! Can anyone tell me the price of the boats now.

PetefromRI
02-06-2009, 06:22 PM
I think that they cost about 30.00 per half hour.You must be 12 years old to pilot the boats with an adult and 16 to drive alone.I believe that the Sea Raycers are a little bit bigger than the water mice.

mouseketeer mom
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
We do the sea raycers each and every trip. I believe it is $30.00 per raycer per half hour. We rent three boats for the five of us. My husband and son in one (my son is 9 now) one for me, one for my DD's. You have to be age 12 and at least 5 feet tall to drive the raycer yourself. They actually measured my daughter to be sure she was at least that tall. My DD has been driving her and her sister since that age and height. We always rent them from the Polynesian. They are a blast!!!

joelkfla
02-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Current price is $34.08 per half hour, including tax.

ThanxForNoticin
02-09-2009, 12:26 PM
We do the sea raycers each and every trip. I believe it is $30.00 per raycer per half hour. We rent three boats for the five of us. My husband and son in one (my son is 9 now) one for me, one for my DD's. You have to be age 12 and at least 5 feet tall to drive the raycer yourself. They actually measured my daughter to be sure she was at least that tall. My DD has been driving her and her sister since that age and height. We always rent them from the Polynesian. They are a blast!!!

I don't know if it's a fairly recent change or not, but I believe the requirements for driving alone now are 16 years old and a valid driver's license. We were at the CR to rent in January, and our kids had to show a valid driver's license before they could take a boat.

wildernesslady
02-09-2009, 02:50 PM
There are discounts for DVC and AP holders. I forget which one is better.

Scott C
02-21-2009, 08:26 PM
any AAA or disney visa discounts???

Thanks
Scott C

csdavis
02-22-2009, 10:27 AM
If you do Magic your Way there is usually a coupon for 90 minutes for the price of 60. Not really sure what that comes out to.

spoiledraf
02-22-2009, 04:18 PM
don't think I could justify an hour and a half in a sea racer.