PDA

View Full Version : Buying park tix online

Woozle
02-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi all,

I receive emails for Border's Perks and through one of their partners has discount DW tix. The 10 day park hopper is $274 for an adult and the child for $241. It is through a website called TicketsAtWork, has anyone used these or heard of them? I am a little cautious about buying from places I don't know considering the amount of money I will be spending.

Thanks for any and all help.

TinkerbellT421
02-05-2009, 04:23 PM
I use them. In fact we bought 4 tickets through them last year. (We had a couple that was supposed to go with us). And then we ended up only using the 2 this year and using 2 next year when we go. We got a very good deal through them. And I infact called them to ask them a question via the phone one day after we got the tickets. Very good customer service even over the phone. They are a legite company and we had no problems. :mickey:

Dsnygirl
02-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I am a member of Borders Perks as well, but have never seen this... how did you get the link? I just checked their website & my account w/ them, and can't find any info. :thanks:

Gracie'sMom
02-05-2009, 06:38 PM
I've purchased Hershey Park tickets from them and had no problems. Many corporations use the company as a perk for their employees:mickey:

Woozle
02-07-2009, 01:11 PM
If you login to Borders Perks you can find them under the travel section. They have many offers for WDW.
Thank you all for easing my mind about purchasing tix through them.