PDA

View Full Version : Baby swap question

JakeontheCob
02-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Ok, I am going to be down there in March with just me and my two kids (ages 5 and 9). How does this work if we want to make use of this? Would each of my kids need to wait alone while I ride the ride with the other child? Would my child be waiting alone or would a cast member hang out with them?

I am guessing that they would need to wait alone, and I am not too excited about that, so we may just need to do rides we can do together. Could limit what we get to do, which bums me out a bit.

Strmchsr
02-05-2009, 03:38 PM
One of your kids would have to wait alone. Not a good idea to leave a 5 yr old alone. The CMs can't take responsibility for the kid. If there are a few rides that you and your 9 yr old want to ride but the 5 yr old can't / won't then may I suggest you look at signing the 5 yr old up for one of the special half day clubs (see activities for children in Info Central) or hire a baby sitter for a half a day and you and the 9 yr old can do the "big" rides while the 5 yr old has a magical experience, too.

bob6572
02-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Most rides just give you a fast pass to come back for the second parent. There is no place for them to wait inside the ride, so don't think it would help you too much.