PDA

View Full Version : 17 Again (Opens 4/17/2009)

NotaGeek
02-05-2009, 01:20 PM
NICE! So there's been alot of buzz around Disney's heartthrob Zac Efron's 1st lead movie role (not on Disney's payroll!) ... and it's almost time for opening night! You can check out the Official 17 Again Website (http://www.17againmovie.com/)for the trailer and some pics, or you can visit the 17 Again Yahoo! Page (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810038675/info) as well!

MNNHFLTX
02-05-2009, 02:38 PM
I hadn't heard of this movie until now. It sounds like "13 Going on 30"--in reverse. :)

RedSoxFan
02-05-2009, 04:00 PM
DD12 and I saw the trailer for this movie a while back. She is very excited to see this movie --- or for that matter --- any movie with Zac Efron in it. She's got his pics plastered all over her room.

NotaGeek
04-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey there ... it's opening weekend for Zac Efron's 1st leading roll movie ... anyone gonna see it? I will be out of town, but I think I will check it out next week!

RedSoxFan
04-07-2009, 05:02 PM
DD12 is suppose to see it in a couple of weeks for a birthday party. She is very excited to see it. It looks like a funny movie so maybe I'll take her after school before the b'day party. I don't think she'll complain about seeing Zac Efron twice!!

RedSoxFan
04-24-2009, 10:05 PM
DD12 & I went to see 17 Again this week. I thought it was a good movie; but not great. Kourtney, however, loved it because of Zac Efron. I'm still undecided whether or not she should have seen the movie as some of the scenes were a bit much.

Disneypixie513
04-26-2009, 01:43 PM
I went with one of my friends to see this last Friday. We really liked. It definately was weird to see Zac in a PG-13 movie. It was pretty predictable, but what movie isn't?
Our favorite part was seeing all the Star Wars stuff Ned had at his apartment. We are HUGE Star Wars nerds, so that took the cake for us. :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
05-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Ok, I saw the movie today in a double feature Saturday to alleviate my boredom ... I thought it was cute, funny and a good movie. Zac. Wow. :heart:

pianobabe
05-17-2009, 10:17 AM
I took my mom to see this last weekend for Mother's Day. Like a previous poster said, it was predictable but it was also funny. Zac Efron was just adorable. I wasn't sure what my mom would think of it (I gave her the option of seeing something else), but she liked it. I thought it was very cute. A couple of the scenes made me want to cry. This will be one of those movies that I buy once it comes out one DVD, just so that I can laugh and cry.