PDA

View Full Version : Booked And Ready To Go But Still Disappointed

Nurse Kim
02-04-2009, 04:24 PM
We leave on March 3. Originally our trip was suppose to be 10 days. We cut it back to just 7 days because my DH wants him and I to go on a cruise together for 7 days. I should be really excited that he wants the two of us to do this but I'm a little disappointed that I won't get to be in Disney for 10 days. I guess I sound like a spoiled brat. Sorry justneede to vent. I was wondering if we should stick with base passes or do waterpark fun and more like we were going to do on our 10 day pass.

Dsnygirl
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
:) No, you don't sound like a spoiled brat, just a Disney fanatic like the rest of us... we've got some of the same thoughts rattleing through our heads re: our (possible) October trip, and it makes me feel selfish, or whatever you want to call it, that I don't want to give up time at Disney but just want to "add on" whatever else we want to do!! :blush: So, I can relate... but I say just go on the cruise w/ your DH and have a ball... like you said, be glad he wants to get away, just the two of you!! :D

(and I would at least do hoppers... I can never manage to stay in one park per day, and end up feeling "trapped" if I can't hop. And we've never been in the parks longer than 7 or 8 days and have always "hopped", so that'd be my choice! :thumbsup:)

PS -- I'm a nurse, too!

nickv1025
02-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Not spoiled at all!

No amount of Disney is enough Disney!

But 7 days is still a lot, and is the normal trip size. You will have a blast!

:mickey:

cgriff
02-04-2009, 08:36 PM
You mean it's not a Disney cruise?

Briansmom
02-04-2009, 08:37 PM
You could always suggest a DISNEY cruise!! :vacation:

AmandaChan
02-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Yeah I'm feeling ya :( Last year we went for 9 days and before that, I think 8. This May we're only going for 6 DAYS. Partially because we have a big baby cat at home who has anxiety issues but 6 days just doesn't seem like enough time for us. We're being really picky about where we're going to make reservations and it stinks. Have a good trip!

amanda :nurse: (I'm a nurse also, times 3!)

Beast_fanatic
02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
Personally, I would not add on the water parks option unless you're going at a very hot time and will visit the water parks more than once or if you're planning to do Disney Quest multiple times.