PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks by boat Question~

EeyoresBestFriend
02-04-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm trying to get info about the cruise or boats that you can watch the fireworks at MK from.
Can any one give me help as to where to find it? I know I've seen it but now that I am looking for it . . . .:confused:

Figaro
02-04-2009, 12:42 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/specialty-cruises/

It actually doesn't tell you much. I drive these cruises on Bay Lake and 7 Seas. You have the option of a Basic cruise which is a 21ft boat that can fit about 7-10. There's no soundtrack to the show played on the basic cruise. We'll also provide drinks (coke, diet coke, sprite, and water) and an assortment of chips. You can also book a premium cruise, which is on a 25ft boat and which you can also fit 7-10 and it does have speakers installed so you can listen to the show music. Drinks and chips are also on that boat. On the 7 Seas/Bay Lake Wishes cruises, we'll take you on a tour around Bay Lake to see Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness and Contemp, and then we'll transit to 7 Seas and see Poly and Grand and finally settling in the middle of the lake in front of Castaway Island, pretty much directly in front of the park and the train station. You can also do a celebration cruise on either boat, which can be for birthday, anniversary, etc. Those cruises will have some balloons and a birthday or anniversary banner (if that's your celebration) on the boat. We'll also pick you up at any resort that has lake access. For 7 Seas and Bay Lake that's WL, CT, FW, PY, and GF. I'm not sure how Crescent Lake works, but I'd think they'll pick you up at Y&B. If you'd like to go all out, you can book Grand One or Breathless II. Grand One is a 45ft Sea Ray Yacht and Breathless II is 1930s-style mahogany runabout.